Health Insurance for Traveling
It is a travel health insurance supported by assistance services according to the alternative you chose, which covers urgent health problems you may encounter during your travels abroad.
Health insurance for traveling abroad is provided for our customers narrow scoped and comprehensive, narrow scoped insurance for travels abroad is an insurance consulates hold compulsory while traveling abroad.
What Are The Advantages of This Insurance?
- Excluding and including USA, Canada and Japan, 2 different price alternatives according to the place of travel,
- The policy can be issued in terms chosen between 7 to 365 days,
- 4 different alternatives of death/permanent disability,
- Includes many assistance services within the defined limits besides the products classical personal accident coverage.
Narrow Scoped Travel Insurance
This covers the need of health insurance held compulsory while traveling abroad.
- Outpatient and inpatient medical treatments (in hospital)coverage (limited to Euro 30.000)
- The transport and travel of the insured due to medical reasons
- Medical information and consultancy
- The transport of the funeral if the insured passes away, appropriate with medical conditions
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
It covers the insured and his/her family against decease and permanent disability resulting from unexpected and sudden accidents within the general provisions of Personal Accident Insurance and provides coverage with assistance services for risks that may occur during travels.
- Decease coverage due to death
- Permanent disability due to accident
- Coverage for baggage and personal belongings
- Cancellation of reservation
- Personal Responsibility