If you conduct too many EFT-Money Transfer transactions, you can do them automatically by transferring your payment details to our Bank via electronic environment through a secure system.
What is the Bulk Payment System?
Bulk Payment System is our cash management product which enables to do automatic Payment, with increased intensity on certain days, of Companies to their continuous good and service providers via file transfer protocol.
The target of the system is to ensure electronic payment of more than one EFT Money Transfer Payment of which number increases on certain periods (monthly, weekly). Payment details are transferred to our Bank in a swift and secure way through the Internet Branches, FTP or e-mail.
Characteristics of the Bulk Payment System
- In the Bulk Payment System, companies can transfer their payment details to our Bank by opening a new folder in their own accounting system or in our tailor-made and free Banks program through the File Transfer Protocol (FTP), e-mail or Açıkdeniz Internet Branch. Moreover, companies can do their bulk payment entries via Açıkdeniz Internet Branches.
- Companies can easily prepare their bulk money transfers/EFTs for their clients and transfer them to the system of our Bank by using DenizBank Bulk Payment System. Thanks to this application, Payment of companies can be done in a swift and secure way.
Benefits of Bulk Payment System
- You can prepare your Payment in a swift and secure way by the Bulk Payment System.
- Your accounting records are kept automatically because payment status reports are transferred to your company in a secure environment by our bank, and operational work load of your company decreases.
- Erroneous records are minimized.
- Moreover, you can do your bulk payment transactions in a swift and secure way with different methods offered to you by Açıkdeniz Internet Branch.
- You can transfer payment file that includes many records and has been created by your own accounting system or the Bulk Payment Program of our bank to the system of our bank.
- You can record account information of people to whom you will make payment over the Internet bulk payment menus, group them as you like and create bulk payment entries for these people.
- You can follow up whether Payment are made, and download the result file.
- Thanks to our multi approval structure, when a user enters payment from your company, transactions can be realized after the approval of authorized users upon request. In this way, authorized employees of the company can control the Payment.
- You can print written order details of entered bulk Payment on the Internet if you want. You will just sign the order provided by the Internet branch and send it to your branch.
- You can repeat a previously done bulk payment by using the Repeat option. Previously entered receiver information (her/his bank, branch, account number) is listed automatically and you can complete your transactions in a swift and practical way by just changing the amount.
Installation of the Bulk Payment System
In order to install the Bulk Payment System, you should first install on your operating system
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- Click the Download button on the screen.
- You will see "Save" and "Cancel" options on the security window. Choose Save in order to save the file on your computer.
- Double click dotnetfx.exe within your saved index and upload.
Click here to install DenizBank Cash Management System (Bulk Payment + Continuous Cheque).
- The help document is zipped with WinZip and password protected. For user password, please send a password request e-mail to Cash Management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For setup details please see the help document.
Files Required for DenizBank Cash Management System (Bulk Payment + Continuous Cheque)
- Click here for Help Document (Offline).
- Note: The Help Folder within Archive file must be saved under C:\Program Files\Denizbank Cash Management System.
- Click here to download up-to-date version of the program.
- Click here for up-to-date Bank/Branch EFT Codes list of Central Bank of Turkey please
To view PDF Files, Acrobat Reader must be installed in your computer.