A special website for local administrations: www.BelediyeDeniz.com
By establishing the "Public Finance Business Line" in 2009, DenizBank added a new dimension to its banking activities and broke new grounds in the Turkish banking sector.
Lending currently to many provincial and district municipalities in the whole country, DenizBank is able to serve all kinds of public institutions via its branch network spread all over Turkey.
Moreover, a special website for local administrations has been prepared and introduced to municipalities, public employees and companies working with the public. On this website, called www.BelediyeDeniz.com, you can find:
- Recent news about municipal activities
- Interviews with Mayors
- Special information about Turkish cities
- Model for municipalities to compare their financial figures
- Up-to-date information about municipal tenders
- Developments in the financial market
- Up-to-date information about Laws and Regulations