* For your security, your card is locked when it is delivered. 1 day after we are notified by the courier that you received your card, it will be automatically opened for use and you will receive an SMS notification.
* When you receive your card, you may start using it immediately after obtaining your pin number.
* You may text SIFRE, leave a space, write the 4-digit pin number you choose, leave a space, write the four digits of your credit card number and the three digits on the back of your card and send to 3280 by SMS to create your pin number (E.g.: SIFRE 1234 1234567).
* Please do not choose your card pin number among figures difficult for you to remember or easy to be estimated by third persons, such as your date of birth. You should protect your card and your pin number which is required to use your card, not share it with third parties and take the required measures to prevent others from using it.
* In the event your card is lost, stolen or your pin number is acquired and you notice that your card was used in any transaction beyond your will, please immediately call AçıkDeniz Telephone Banking at 444 0 800 to report.
* Please note that you are responsible for losses arising from illegal usage that occurred within 24 hours prior to loss/stolen notification, being limited to TL 150. However, in the event such notification is not made, the mentioned limit shall not be applied and you shall be responsible for all spending made. You may have the TL 150 which you will be responsible for in a loss/stolen case insured by an insurance company or contact AçıkDeniz Telephone Banking at 444 0 800 to own this product through our Bank.
* You should update any changes in your contact details within 15 days at the latest through our branches, 444 0 800 or www.denizbank.com. Otherwise notifications may not reach you.
* In transactions by foreign currency, your account statements can be prepared in Turkish Lira (TL) OR US Dollar (USD) upon your request. Foreign currency transactions are converted into USD by international card companies and your card account is debited accordingly. In the event you do not repay your spending made in USD by the last payment date, your debt amount shall be converted into TL the next business day after your last payment date upon the Central Bank effective sell rate and cash advance interest shall be applied.