Account with Interim Period Payment
Account with Interim Period Payment and Increasing Interest Ratio
Get your growing interest monthly or every 3 months...
Account with Interim Period Payment and Increasing Interest Ratio allows you to generate regular interest income in the interim periods determined before maturity and if you wish, you can use your interest income for your banking transactions and all your other needs. Moreover, you can benefit from the growing interest rate during maturity.
- Account with Interim Period Payment and Increasing Interest Ratio has 1 year maturity.
- You will have regular interest income before maturity date in one or three month period optionally. Interest amounts will be transferred to your demand deposit account on interim payment dates.
- You can withdraw interest income for your needs or use it for other banking operations.
- When using interest income, time deposit features of account with interim payment are retained the same.
- During each interest payment period, interest ratio is increased by the Increase ratio which is previously defined. Due to increasing interest rate which grows every payment day, your income from interest rate will be higher every period.
- In case the account is closed before maturity date, interest rate of demand account is applied to the account and periodically paid interests are collected from principal amount.
- 100.000 TL of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund
You can find information about interest rates in the following address:
How can I carry out a transaction?
You can open your account with online banking or with DenizBank branch closest to you.
To access Internet Banking: http://www.denizbank.com/en/default.aspx