Accumulating Deposit Account
Opportunity to invest in different markets with capital protected deposit account at DenizBank
Your capital is protected while you capitalize on your savings in different markets!
Accumulating Deposit Account is a time deposit account product that enables you to make regular savings in TL or other currencies.
You can make long term regular investments from your account or via credit card payment order and grow your savings with Accumulating Deposit Account interest rates.
Also, Accumulating Deposit Account provides the opportunity of saving with small amounts starting with 150 TL, 150 USD and 150 EUR.
- Money is deposited into your Accumulating Deposit Account automatically and regularly from your account or your credit card* in accordance with your order.
- You start to earn with advantageous interest rates of Accumulating Deposit Account starting from the first day.
- You can make monthly or quarterly regular transfers based on your wish.
- Accumulating Deposit Account can be opened in TL, USD and EUR.
- Maturity is 3 years for all currencies.
- You can start earning interest by depositing an initial payment when opening the account.
- Interest amount is accrued to your account at anniversaries of the account.
- At the start of following years, interest continues to accrue over new advantageous interest rates determined at the beginning of the year. DenizBank commits that interest rates of following years shall be 0.50% higher in TL and 0.25% in FX compared to the highest interest rate average announced by 4 largest private banks for time deposits with 365 day maturity.
- You can change the regular payment amount whenever you wish during the time of maturity.
- You can also make interim payments at amounts you wish during the term of maturity, on condition that it is only made on regular payment days if you want to grow your savings faster.
- You can change your payment amount as much as you like on condition that it is not under the minimum payment amount.
- In case regular payment amounts cannot be collected, partial collection is made on condition that it is not lower than the minimum regular payment amount. Partial collection types of payments are considered as regular payments.
How can I transact?
You can easily open an Accumulating Deposit Account by applying to our branches.
Accumulating Deposit Account interest rates:
Please contact the Affluent Banking customer representatives at our branches to learn the special interest rates for Affluent Banking.