Gold Accumulating Account
A small step for your budget, a big step in saving in gold!
Either collect gold in grams or in gold coins through Gold Accumulating account!
Investing in gold regularly (monthly or every 3 months) with Gold Accumulating Account you can benefit the return and increase your savings with interest yield.
- You can issue a regular payment order for minimum 1 gr gold on your deposit TL -USD -EUR or deposit gold account.
- Upon your order money is regularly transferred to your Gold Accumulating Account automatically.
- You can accumulate gold in grams, quarters, halves or full coins.
- You start gaining profit with Gold Accumulating Account interest rate starting with the first payment.
- Regular transmissions can be done monthly or once in 3 months.
- Maturity period for Gold Accumulating Account is 3 years.
- From the first payment, you will start to earn with advantageous interest rates on the Gold Accumulation Account
- You can start gaining interest by depositing a starting amount when opening your account.
- Amount of interest is transferred to your account annually.
- You can change your regular payment amount anytime during maturity.
- To make your savings increase faster you can make interim payments in amounts of your choice during maturity, providing these payments are made on the regular payment days.
- You can change your payment amount as you wish as long as it does not fall below the minimum payment amount.
- When regular payment* amount cannot be collected, partial collection not less than the minimum regular payment amount takes place. Payments made as partial collections are taken considered as regular payments.
- The Gold Accumulating Calculator opens with a minimum of 1 gram of gold.
- 100.000 TL of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund.
You can find information about interest rates in the following address:
How can I carry out a transaction?
You can open a Gold Time Deposit Account via AçıkDeniz İnternet Banking or in the nearest branch of DenizBank.
To access Internet Banking: http://www.denizbank.com/en/default.aspx