Treasury Bills/ Government Bonds
These are Government Debt Securities in TL issued by the Republic of Turkey Undersecretariat of Treasury. Treasury Bills have terms less than a year while Government Bonds have terms for a year or more.
If you wish to capitalize on your investments on medium or long term and receive a secure return, you can invest in Treasury Bills and Government Bonds.
- They can be issued as discounted or with coupon payments on fixed or variable interest.
- They guarantee a certain return when they are maintained until the end of the term.
- They have high liquidity. There is a secondary market. When the investment is required to convert into cash without waiting the end of term, the market conditions of that day are taken as basis.
- 10 % stoppage applies to purchase and sales returns and interest incomes received on Government Debt Securities issued after 01.01.2006.
How can I carry out a transaction?
- You only need to have a Demand Deposit Account at DenizBank to make Treasury Bills and Government Bonds transactions.
- You can realize sales between 09:30-13:30 and purchases between 09:30 14:00.
- You can easily make transactions via our Branches and DenizBank internet Branch.
- In order to realize a buy/sell transaction of Treasury Bills/ Government Bonds, the minimum limit is 50 Nominal TL and multiples of 5 Nominal TL.
- You can participate in bills and bonds tenders opened by the Treasury via our Bank. The minimum participation in the tenders is TL 30.000 Nominal and multiples of TL 10.000 Nominal.