In order for its customers to carry out their transactions securely through Internet Banking, DenizBank serves with ŞifreTek device, which generates a new and one time password every time.
When logging in to Internet Banking, you have two-phase security with ŞifreTek in addition to username and password.
What are the advantages of ŞifreTek?
- Generates a new One-Time-Password special for you each time.
- When the generated password is used once, neither you nor someone else can re-use such password.
- You can safely log in to Internet Bank whenever you want (office, home, internet café, mobile phone).
- You can carry with you at all times (provides mobility).
How can I have ŞifreTek delivered?
After applying for ŞifreTek, it will be sent to your address via courier within 7 days and the delivery will be made to you along with ID control.
What should I do to start using ŞifreTek?
In order to use the ŞifreTek delivered to your address, you need to activate the device through Internet Banking Security Management menu. After your ŞifreTek is activated, you can log in to Internet Banking by generating One Time Password.
How do I generate password with ŞifreTek device?
You can generate password by clicking the button on the device. 6-digit One-Time-Password will appear on the screen. Your password is ready for use. ŞifreTek' or ŞifreTek Mobil'
How can I apply?
Retail banking customers can issue a request via Internet Banking or Telephone Banking. Legal Person customers and joint account owners can make application through our branches only.
Are ŞifreTek and ŞifreTek Mobil applications paid services?
No, ŞifreTek and ŞifreTek Mobil are free of charge.
What are ŞifreTek and ŞifreTek Mobil Use Options?
In addition to your Internet Banking log in transactions, you can also use your ŞifreTek or ŞifreTek Mobil for transfer transactions if you like. You need to define such request through Security Management ŞifreTek Usage Settings menu.
Can I both use ŞifreTek and ŞifreTek Mobile?
You cannot use ŞifreTek and ŞifreTek Mobile together for your same account.
What is Mobile Signature?
- Mobile signature is a service allowing you to easily receive and use your ID card (qualified electronic certificate) which you can use on electronic environments.
- In other words, Mobile Signature is a service allowing the Electronic Signature, described in Electronic Signature Law numbered 5070 and equivalent to Wet Signature, to be fixed by using GSM SIM cards.