Compulsory Doctor's Malpractice Liability
The Compulsory Doctors Malpractice Liability Insurance is offered by Deniz!
What is covered by this insurance?
Doctors, dentists and specialists according to specialization in medicine who are working on self-employment basis or at a public or private health institution are covered for medical malpractice while conducting the professional activity stated in the policy against the following:
- Damages the compensation for which is claimed within or after the term of contract in accordance with liability provisions that arose as a result of an incident that occurred within the term of contract,
- Claims that may arise against the insured only within the term of contract due to an incident that occurred before the contract was executed or while the contract was in effect,
- Litigation expenses related to these damages and claims.
- In the Medical Malpractice Compulsory Pecuniary Liability Insurance, the maximum coverage amount per incident is TL 400.000 and the maximum amount to be paid during the term of contract is TL 1.800.000.
- Coverage amount is valid for material and moral indemnities and litigation expenses.
- Even if the risk occurs, maximum coverage amount per incident remains the same during the term of contract.
- The liability of the insurer comprises of the year when the contract was executed and the previous 10-year period. However the beginning of the 10-year period cannot exceed July 30th, 2009.
How can I obtain this insurance?
You only need to visit the nearest DenizBank Branch. Your policy will be handed to you immediately after being drafted at the Branch you applied.
How can I make my payments?
The insurance premium is paid in cash.
Axa Sigorta A.Ş.
What Should I Do When Damage Occurs?
You can make your damage claim about your policy 24/7 to Axa Sigorta A.Ş; Urgent Assistance and Damage Support Line 0850-250 99 99.