DenizBank Paracard is enough for everything...
The opportunity of easy and secure shopping with DenizBank Paracard while earning plenty of bonuses... We also offer Credit ParaCard besides the standard Paracard for you to access credits with maturities up to 12 months whenever you wish...
Earn bonuses from shopping through DenizBank Paracard...
DenizBank Paracard is a debit card linked to your demand deposit account. You can safely utilize the money in your account for cash needs and shopping through DenizBank Paracard all around the world. Thus, you wont need to carry cash and earn plenty of bonuses from while shopping!
24/7 cash and loan instantly with DenizBank Paracard...
- You can withdraw cash from domestic Denizbank ATMs or from other domestic banks and PTT ATMs and view your account balance. If you dont have money in your account, you can utilize your overdraft account for installment loans having up to 12 month maturity with your Rescue Overdraft* limit or your Instant Money Account.**
- If you dont have a Rescue Overdraft Account, type KURTARAN leave a gap and add your R.T ID Number and send it to 3280 to apply. Obtain a Rescue Overdraft Account immediately!
- If you dont have an Instant Money Account, type ANINDA leave a gap and add your R.T ID Number and send it to 3280 to apply. Obtain a limit up to 5.000 TL immediately!
- You can also withdraw Dollars or Euros besides TL from Denizbank ATMs.
- You can link as many accounts as you wish to your DenizBank Paracard, view them whenever you wish from Denizbank ATMs and Açıkdeniz Internet Banking and transact easily.
*Rescue Overdraft Account is an overdraft.
**Instant Money Account is an overdraft.
Secure shopping with DenizBank Paracard...
- You can shop with the money in your account at all merchants accepting Electron and Maestro cards both domestic and abroad without having to carry cash. You can also earn plenty of bonuses with DenizBank Paracard while shopping.
- You can shop online with DenizBank Paracard. Via secure online shopping system 3D Secure, our Bank will send your mobile phone a single use password via SMS before the payment is made for the sopping. After you enter this password, our bank will verify your ID by checking the password and the payment will take place upon your verification. For more information on 3D Secure please click.
Practical Password and Balance Query with DenizBank Paracard...
- You can get your DenizBank Paracard password through 444 0 800 Açıkdeniz telephone banking or Açıkdeniz Internet Banking. If you wish, type SIFRE, leave a gap and type the four digit password you want to use, then type the last four digits of your card and send it to 3280 through your mobile phone and set your password.
- Please dont share your password with anyone including our personnel!
- Type HESAP, leave a gap and type the last four digits of your DenizBank Paracard and send it to 3280 via SMS, learn your account balance*** instantly!
***The available limit of your Rescue Overdraft Account (if any) is included in the stated account balance.
Important Reminders on Card Utilization...
- Your liability towards your card starts the moment you receive it. You can start using it the same day you receive it by obtaining a password immediately.
- Type SIFRE, leave a gap and type the four digit password you want to use, then type the last four digits of your card and send it to 3280 through your mobile phone and set your password.
- While setting your password, do not use easily guessable numbers such as your birth date. It is necessary that you securely protect your card and your passwords, not share them with third parties and take measures to prevent others from using them.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you have a liability limited to 150 (hundred and fifty) TL from losses to occur due to illegal usage that take place in 24 (twenty-four) hours before the lost/stolen notification. If you do not notify our bank on lost/stolen cards in 24 hours, may we remind you that the limitation of 150 (hundred and fifty) TL shall not apply and you shall be held liable for all losses to occur due to illegal usage.
- You can insure your liability limited to 150 (hundred and fifty) TL from losses to occur due to illegal usage that take place in 24 (twenty-four) hours before the lost/stolen notification by paying insurance premiums through insurance companies our bank can recommend.
- Please do not forget to sign the signature field on the back of your card.
- You must inform our bank on changes in your home/office address or other contact information within 15 (fifteen) days.
- Your account statements related to transactions in foreign currencies are issued in TL or USD upon your request. Transactions in foreign currencies are credited to your card account by being converted into USD by international card institutions. If you do not repay your expenditures in USD on the last payment date, your debt amount is converted into TL based on the effective sell rate of CBT on the work day following your last repayment date and cash advance interest is applied.
Transactions you may perform through Denizbank ATMs
- Money withdrawal/deposit
- Account Transactions
- Balance Query
- Account statements
- IBAN query
- Transfer/wire transactions
- Payment Transactions*
- Natural gas
- Mobile phone
- OGS and OGS for your promise
- Mobile phone TL top up
- Games of chance
- Akent Transport
- TV/cable TV/Internet
- University tuition fees
- Housing estate overhead payments
- TEMA foundation donations
*Invoice payments through ATMs can only be made with cards and the change is transferred to your main account.
- Credit card repayments
- In Cash
- From your account
- Motorized vehicle tax
- Investment transactions
- FX buy/sell
- B type liquid fund buy /sell
- A type liquid fund buy /sell
- Repo buy /sell
- Purchase of Bonds/bills
- Other transactions
- Changing the amount that is frequently withdrawn
- Password transactions
- Changing card passwords
- Obtaining Internet Branch e-password
Bank Card Quick Find Feature
You will never encounter the problem of having insufficient balance while making payment for your shopping or withdrawing money from the ATM thanks to the Quick Find feature that only DenizBank Paracard has!
All your accounts defined to your card are scanned, the insufficient amount is found and the transaction is completed at times of need through the Quick Find feature!
How does Quick Find work?
Quick Find feature works for all shopping transactions domestic and abroad and for money withdrawal from other banks in the country and all ATMs abroad.
Even if you dont have sufficient balance in the main account linked to your bank card, balances in these accounts are scanned from high to low balance and sufficient balance for the transaction is found and collected.
How to define Quick Find feature to your card
- Through Internet Banking
- Submitting your request from our branches
- Calling our call center
Other information on Quick Find feature:
You may define Quick Find feature for minimum 1 and maximum 3 accounts apart from the main account the card is linked to.
It can only be defined for the same type foreign currency accounts.
You will never encounter the problem of having insufficient balance thanks to Quick Find feature!