Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department
The Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department operating under Financial Affairs Group was established in September 2004 for the purpose of protecting and exercising shareholders rights within the framework of related legislation, Articles of Association and other internal regulations and in line with DenizBanks principles of equality, transparency, accountability and responsibility. Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department facilitates the communication between the executive management and shareholders and submits reports to the Board of Directors within this framework. The Department also provides financial information to legal entities in accordance with the regulations, credit rating agencies and other stakeholders and supports other departments in this context.
The Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department undertakes the following duties and responsibilities through its internal and external informative function:
In this context, the Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department
- Plays a major role in informing shareholders, ensuring that they participate in the General Assembly and exercise their voting rights and provides the communication between the Bank and shareholders in this context,
- Devises disclosure policies ensuring neutral, accurate, up-to-date and enlightening information flows to shareholders, meeting their information requests concerning the Bank, except for confidential information undisclosed to the public, which are considered as commercial secrets,
- Provides the publication of audited financial reports on the Banks Web site on a quarterly basis and informs them on the important developments at DenizBank through material disclosures and press releases,
- Prepares Interim Activity Reports on quarterly basis and Annual Reports and disclosing these reports on The Banks both Turkish and English Web Sites,
- Provides the communication with Rating Agencies and organizes the annual review meetings,
- Supports other departments of the Bank in the relations with stakeholders like credit institutions within financial and corporate information,
- Follows the financial and operational performance of the sector and other banks and share evaluation reports with the management,
- Makes General Assembly Meeting announcements on the platforms declared in the regulations, discloses the relevant documents that shareholders benefit from on the Banks WEB site and e-GEM (Electronic General Meeting) and provides the General Assembly Meeting to be held in compliance with the related legislation, Articles of Association and other internal regulations.