Online Banking Security
Please never respond to e-mails asking for your personal and financial (such as your account, customer or credit card number) information by using DenizBank name and logo.
All transactions you carry out on Online Banking are recorded for your security.
Based on preference, a Security Code is sent as SMS to the customer's mobile phone number, registered in our system.
SMS verification is realized after the Security Code is entered by the user in the screen.
In order for its customers to carry out their transactions securely through Online Banking, DenizBank serves with ŞifreTek service, which generates a new and one time password every time.
About Security Code ;
- The Security Code is a one-time-password,
- The Security Code is case sensitive,
- Screen log in must be made in 3 minutes.
- You do not need to carry a separate device with you to use SMS Verification, you only need to have your mobile phone with you to use the application,
- The application is independent from your user information. Since the Security Code will be sent to your own mobile phone, the transactions you set cannot be realized by someone else than you.
In order for its customers to carry out their transactions securely through Online Banking, DenizBank serves with ŞifreTek service , which generates a new and one time password every time.
What are the advantages of ŞifreTek?
Generates a new One-Time-Password special for you each time.
When the generated password is used once, neither you nor someone else can re-use such password. The generated password is valid for 1 minute only.
You can log in to Online Banking wherever you want (office, home, internet café).
You can carry with you at all times (provides mobility).
Life is easier with Mobile Signature!
With Mobile Signature, you can now carry out your transactions whenever and wherever you like with a single password.
What is Mobile Signature?
Mobile signature is a service allowing you to easily receive and use your ID card (qualified electronic certificate) which you can use on electronic environments.
In other words, Mobile Signature is a service allowing the Electronic Signature, described in Electronic Signature Law numbered 5070 and equivalent to Wet Signature, to be fixed by using GSM SIM cards.