Gold Accumulating Account
A small step for your budget, a big step in saving in gold!
Either collect gold in grams or in gold coins through Gold Accumulating account!
Investing in gold regularly (monthly or quarterly) with Gold Accumulating Account you can benefit the return and increase your savings with interest yield.
- You can issue a regular payment order for minimum 1 gr gold on your deposit TL -USD -EUR or deposit gold account.
- Upon your order money is regularly transferred to your Gold Accumulating Account automatically.
- You can accumulate gold in grams, quarters, halves or full coins.
- You start gaining profit with Gold Accumulating Account interest rate starting with the first payment.
- Regular transmissions can be done monthly or once in 3 months.
- Maturity period for Gold Accumulating Account is 3 years.
- From the first payment, you will start to earn with advantageous interest rates on the Gold Accumulation Account
- You can start gaining interest by depositing a starting amount when opening your account.
- Amount of interest is transferred to your account annually.
- You can change your regular payment amount anytime during maturity.
- To make your savings increase faster you can make interim payments in amounts of your choice during maturity, providing these payments are made on the regular payment days.
- You can change your payment amount as you wish as long as it does not fall below the minimum payment amount.
- When regular payment* amount cannot be collected, partial collection not less than the minimum regular payment amount takes place. Payments made as partial collections are taken considered as regular payments.
- The Gold Accumulating Calculator opens with a minimum of 1 gram of gold.
- 100.000 TL of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund.
You can find information about interest rates in the following address:
How can I open an account?
You can open a Gold Time Deposit Account via AçıkDeniz İnternet Banking or in the nearest branch of DenizBank.