- You can currently use Turkish Lira, Euro, USD, GBP, CHF and JPY within a Multi-Currency Deposit Account. You can switch between these currencies.
- You do not need to wait for the end of the term to switch to a currency.
- If you switch currencies during the term, you will not lose any interest.
- A Multi-Currency Deposit Account can be opened with a term range of 30 or 35 days.
- You can invest with more than one currency at a time.
- The Multi-Currency Deposit Account is protected against sudden and unexpected changes in exchange rate fluctuations.
- You don't have to wait for the end of the term in order to take advantage of developments.
* Deposits opened in domestic branches in TL, FX and precious metals, except for those belonging to official institutions, credit institutions and financial institutions, are within the scope of insurance up to 650,000 TL in 2024, at each deposit bank, for each person.