Accumulating Deposit Account
Small step for your budget, big step to save money!
Give instructions from your credit card or your demand deposit account, accumulate for your future.
You can invest regularly in long term with your account or credit card instructions, and you can increase your savings with Deposit Account Accumulation interest rates.
Also, Accumulating Deposit Account provides the opportunity of saving with small amounts starting with TL 150, USD/EUR 50.
- Accumulating Deposit Account can be opened in TL, USD and EUR.
- Money is deposited into your Accumulating Deposit Account automatically and regularly from your demand deposit account or your credit card in accordance with your order.
- The minimum opening amount for the Accumulating Deposit Account is TL 150 or USD/EUR 50.
- From the first payment, you will start to earn with advantageous interest rates on the Accumulating Deposit Account.
- Regular transfers can be realized monthly or quarterly.
- Maturity is 3 years for all currencies.
- Amount of interest is transferred to your account annually.
- Interest continues to accrue over the new advantageous interest rate determined at the beginning of the following 1-year period. DenizBank undertakes that the interest rates of the following years will be 0.50% higher in TL and 0.25% higher in FX compared to the average of the highest interest rates announced by the big four private banks for deposits with 365-day maturity.
- You can change your regular payment amount anytime during maturity.
- If you want to grow your savings faster, you can also make interim payments at amounts you wish during the term of maturity, on condition that it is only made on regular payment days.
- You can change your payment amount as you wish as long as it does not fall below the minimum payment amount.
- On instructions issued from your credit card, the amount of your regular payment will be collected on the day your credit card is debited, and this amount will be held on a temporary account until the last payment date of your credit card. For this reason, the Accumulating Deposit Account cannot be tracked until the last payment date of your credit card. On the last payment day, the relevant amount is taken from the temporary account and automatically transferred to the Accumulating Deposit Account.
- As Accumulating Deposit Account is a regular investment product, the collections are realized upon your order during the maturity and the account cannot be suspended throughout the maturity period. Furthermore, if you do not transfer money to your account for 3 consecutive months, the account will lose its accumulating feature; therefore, your balance in your Accumulating Account will be transferred to your demand deposit account and the Accumulating Account will be closed down.
- When regular payment amount cannot be collected, partial collection not less than the minimum regular payment amount takes place. Payments made as partial collections are also considered as regular payments.
- TL 150,000 of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund.
How can I open an account?
You can open an Accumulating Deposit Account via Internet Banking or at the nearest DenizBank branch.
Accumulating Deposit Account Interest Rates
*The interest rates indicated are annual, gross and simple interest rates.
Deposit accounts opened in the name of natural persons, deposits not subject to business transactions, and the deposits in TL, FX and precious metals are within the scope of insurance up to TL 150,000 for a real person at a deposit bank.