Capitalize on your savings kept in demand deposit through Captain Account!
You can relax while Captain Account manages your savings. Plus you will have 15.00% Welcome Interest at Overnight Time Deposits!
- The Captain Account is an account that continuously invests in your place when money enters your account, evaluates your money using Overnight Time Deposit* or foreign currency, whichever you prefer, and makes your life easier while your money keeps increasing its value. Moreover, regular payments such as bill and credit card payments that you have instructed will be made automatically from the Captain Account, so you can relax with an ease of mind.
- You can open Captain Account in TL, USD or EUR currencies.
- A certain amount to be determined based on your daily cash needs will be kept available at your demand deposit account (minimum TL 5,000; USD 2.500 and EUR 2,500).
- The balance exceeding such amount is invested in Overnight Time Deposit or foreign currency, depending on your choice.
- The upper limits for the Welcome Interest are TL 1,000,000 and USD/EUR 250,000.
- You can benefit from the welcome interest opportunity for 90 days for the Overnight Time Deposit. If the Captain Account Welcome Interest Rate changes within the Welcome Period, the interest rates of our current customers will be also updated accordingly. At the end of the 90-day Welcome Period, the Captain Account standard interest rate will apply to the overnight time deposits. DenizBank may change the Captain Account interest rates according to the market conditions. The up-to-date interest rates applied to the Captain Account will be available in the website Denizbank.com
- The balance exceeding the minimum demand deposit amount of your Captain Account will be invested in the overnight time deposit every day and in the time deposit account at weekends and on holidays. You can withdraw the balance in your demand deposit account from DenizBank ATMs even at weekends and on holidays. However, you cannot withdraw the balance exceeding the minimum demand deposit account and invested in the overnight time deposit at weekends and on holidays. Therefore, it is important that you define the minimum amount for the demand deposit account depending on your needs. You can change the minimum demand deposit amount at DenizBank branches or through Internet Banking. As for your minimum balance in your Captain Account time deposit account, you can withdraw money from this balance via ATMs within your available limit including weekends and holidays.
|TL 1,000,000 or Lower
||Above TL 1,000,000
||USD 250,000 or Lower
||Above USD 250,000
||EUR 250,000 or Lower
||Above EUR 250,000
|Minimum Amount to be Kept in Demand Deposit
|Overnight Time Deposit Welcome Interest Rate
|Overnight Time Deposit Standard Interest Rate
* TL 150,000 of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund.
** Welcome interest for Overnight Time Deposit will be valid during the first 90 days for our customer who open a Capitan Account for the first time. If the Captain Account Welcome Interest Rate changes within the Welcome Period, the interest rates of our current customers will be also updated accordingly. At the end of the 90-day Welcome Period, the overnight time deposits will be priced based on the standard interest rate.
You can open your Captain Account via visiting our Branches or Internet Banking, under Applications menu or via calling our Telephone Banking through 0850 222 0 800.
Deposit accounts opened in the name of natural persons, deposits not subject to business transactions, and the deposits in TL, FX and precious metals are within the scope of insurance up to TL 150,000 for a real person at a deposit bank.