Shopping from the Internet via credit card is safer for DenizBank credit card holders
You can easily learn your password via below-mentioned channels:
Please type SIFRE (password), type the last 4 numbers of your card and type the last 3 numbers written on the back of your car and sent the SMS to 3280, learn your password right away!
Via Online Banking:
To learn your password via online branch, please log in to Online Branch and monitor your password in the Credit Card Password Monitoring field accessed under Cards menu.
Via DenizBank Call Center at 444 0 800:
Please call DenizBank Call Center, pres 4 and enter password transactions menu to hear your password.
If you want to change your password:
You can change your password in ATMs marked with chip&Pin logo. Please choose Password Transactions on the main menu and update the password of your credit card on Information Update/Password Change screen.
chip&PINsystem is security application launched all around the world and made compulsory by Visa/Mastercard.
The crimes of forgery, fraud and counterfeiting in credit cards are not only increasing in Turkey but also in the whole world.
Thanks to chip&PIN, now credit card holders take the advantage of a much more secure payment system. The chip located on the credit card protects the card against being copied and the password (PIN number) prevents lost or stolen credit cards from being used by other people.
How will I realize transactions using my password?
- On one hand chip&PIN is a smart system protecting the holder against fraud and counterfeiting and on the other hand it user friendly and easy to understand. When you will make payments via credit card, sales person will place the chip card into the card reader.
- Card reader will require you to enter password (PIN).
- After controlling the amount to be paid, enter your 4-digit password (PIN) and press Enter to approve the payment.
- Your password does not appear on the screen because it is special to you only. Instead of numbers, stars will appear for each number entered.
- If you enter a wrong password (PIN), press on clear button and re-enter your password (PIN).
- A notification will appear on the screen if the payment is made successfully. After the payment is approved, card reader will deliver a voucher.
- If chip&PIN system is not established in the shop in question, you can also finalize the payment by signing the voucher.