Animal Life Insurance | DenizBank
Animal Life Insurance

A new period in Agricultural Insurances...

You wouldn't want to risk your animals you dote upon and work for day and night to get the best yield would you?

Come to DenizBank, let us provide coverage for your animals and greenhouse and support you in your tough days.

Would you like to pay half of your insurance premiums for your animal life insurances?

Make the up-to-date breed and pre-breed registries of your dairy cattle's, benefit from the 50% Premium Support of the Government…

Your Risks Under Coverage:

Dairy cattle's which are registered in breed and pre-breed registration within the scope of Government Subsidized Animal Life Insurances are under coverage in case of the below events;

  • All kinds of animal diseases and pregnancy, birth or surgical operation out of the scope of the exceptions stated in general provisions,
  • All kinds of accidents, snake and insect bites,
  • Being poisoned from poisonous meadow grass or feed,
  • All kinds of natural disasters and sunstrokes,
  • Risks of death and obligatory slaughter due to fire or explosion,
  • Risk of abortus

What Are Your Advantages?

  • If you carry out the breed and pre-breed registry of  your dairy cattle's, half of the total of your policy premium shall be covered by the Government,
  • You have the opportunity of paying your policy premiums without any problems via your "DenizBank Producer Card",
  • You can pay"25% of your premium in cash, and 5 equal installments of the remaining 75%,
  • In the event of damage, you can receive your compensation in the shortest time…

How Can You Obtain This Insurance?

The only thing you have to do is go to the nearest DenizBank Branch.

How Can You Carry Out Your Premium Payments?

You can pay your policy premiums via your "DenizBank Producer Card", "25% in cash, and the remaining 75% in 5 equal installments … 

What Must Be Done In Case of Damage?

The only thing you have to do is to claim for damage to your DenizBank Branch within 24 hours latest.

The damage will be assessed by a veterinary doctor appointed by Tarım Sigortaları Havuzu İşletmesi A.Ş. (TARSİM) (Agriculture Insurance Pool Company), and as a result of the necessary investigations after seeing to the injured animal within the shortest possible time, the finalized compensation amount shall be paid to you within 30 days latest.

We are using cookies on our website to offer you a better, faster and more secure visit.
To disable cookies, you may follow “Settings / Privacy / Content Settings / Disable Cookies”. You may find further information in our Cookie Policy.


Döviz Çevirici


İzin Pazarlama Button


DenizBank, İnovasyonda Dünyanın 1 Numarası Seçildi.

DenizBank, İnovasyonda Dünyanın 1 Numarası Seçildi.