- DenizBank was found worthy of the “Bank of the Year” Award in Turkey and Western Europe by The Banker, the prestigious finance and economy publication. The Bank received the award thanks to its investments in new generation technologies, NEOHUB put into practice with an ecosystem approach, innovative ventures such as Deniz Aquarium, and actions that focused on sustainable growth during the pandemic.
- DenizBank’s Kutup Yildizi (The Pole Star) Project won Global Finance Innovators Award in Corporate Finance category.
- DenizBank's technology subsidiary Intertech received the first prize in the Future of Industry Ecosystems category at IDC Awards. inter-Cloud, which was offered by Intertech as Turkey’s first financial cloud platform, was awarded the first prize by IDC (International Data Cooperation) Awards in the field of “Dx Future of Digital Infrastructure” and the Gold Award in the “Best Infrastructure” category at the PSM Awards.
- In February 2021, DenizBank secured a USD 435 Million equivalent debt facility to be utilized mostly in environmentally friendly and sustainable projects and was awarded “Deal of the Year in Europe” by The Banker, a prestigious media organ in the finance industry.
- "Structured Finance Deal of the Year" - DenizBank's USD 435 Million equivalent securitization debt facility to be utilized mostly in environmentally friendly and sustainable projects was awarded by Bonds and Loans - Turkey Awards as Structured Finance Deal of the Year. The award ceremony will be held on 25th of November 2021 in Istanbul.
- In February 2021, DenizBank succesfully closed a USD 435 Million financing backed by her Diversified Payment Rights Securitization Programme majority of which will be used to finance environmentally friendly and sustainable projects. The deal was awarded as “Deal of the Year 2021 in Europe” by The Banker Magazine, in May 2021.
- DenizBank received the “Most Reputable Brand of the Year” award in the “Banking” category at The One Show – Integrated Marketing Awards competition organized in cooperation with Marketing Türkiye and Akadametre.
- DenizBank was presented with 12 awards – three gold, five silver and four bronze – at the Sales and Customer Services Awards organized by Stevie Awards in recognition of its sales and customer satisfaction-oriented approaches in the banking industry. In addition to these honors, the Bank won another award by garnering the most votes in the category of "Most Preferred Customer Services" in the field of Financial Services, which the Bank participated in for the first time. After also winning the Grand Stevie award, which is presented to the most recognized companies, DenizBank received a total of 14 awards at the Stevie Awards competition.
Gold Stevie Awards:Innovation in Customer Service – Financial Services Industry; Sales Process of the Year; Relationship Management Solution
Silver Stevie Awards:Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats); Business Development Achievement of the Year; Telesales Team of the Year; Best Use of Technology in Customer Service; Best Use of Customer Insight
Bronze Stevie Awards:Inbound Marketing Program of the Year; Customer Service Department of the Year – 100 or More Employees; Sales Growth Achievement of the Year; Best Customer Engagement Initiative
- DenizInvest garnered the Brokerage Leader for Private Sector Borrowing Instrument Issuance – 2019 award in the "Corporate Finance Transactions" category at the fifth annual TCMA Capital Markets Awards.
- At the Companies Who Move Agriculture Forward into the Future awards held as part of the Future of the Agricultural Forest Summit organized by Turkuvaz Media Group in conjunction with the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, DenizBank was recognized for its Human-Oriented Innovation Field Project.
- In 2020, DenizBank was presented with the Silver prize in the "Career" category at the Social Media Awards – Turkey Social Brands Data Analytics Awards held by BoomSonar and Marketing Türkiye. The Bank was recognized for the excellence of its human resources social media accounts and creative content posted on social media.
- Thanks to the innovative excellence of its “Sales Orchestration” structure, DenizBank received the Gold prize in the “EMEA Mobile Search” category from MMA Smarties, which recognizes innovations in the field of marketing.
- The project, where DenizBank participated with around 700 million financing support, providing the highest share in the transaction which was the largest syndicated loan facility of the real sector and obtained on August 1, 2018 by We Soda, a 100% subsidiary of Ciner Group founded in UK received “Corporate Financing of the Year” and “The second Best Syndicated Loan Facility of the Year” awards in Bonds & Loans Turkey 2018 awards, which are known as the Oscars of the banking sector.
- DenizBank Human Resources Department received the 18th Respect for People Award in the category of “companies responding to job applications with the highest ratio and the fastest speed” among more than 20,000 employers using Kariyer.net.
- DenizBank won awards in the categories of “Certification” and “Internal Audit Professional Introduction Activities” in Internal Audit Awareness Awards granted by the Internal Audit Institute of Turkey; thus honored with the 5th award by the same insitution during the last 5 years.
- Deniz Akademi succeeded in 3 important fields by receiving Gold Award in “The Best Professional Training of the Year” category, Silver Award in “The Best Training Development Strategy of the Year” category, and Bronze Award in “The Best Labor Training and Development Success” category in Stevie for Great Employers Awards 2019, with “3D - Sailors of Wavy Seas” they designed.
- DenizBank Human Resources team, won “Digital Transformation and Innovation in Human Resources” award in Peryön Value to People Awards which was held for the 11th time this year by Peryön, Human Management Association of Turkey and received applications from 44 Institutions and in 54 separate categories.
- DenizBank was the winner of six awards with its campaign offering the ease of topping up istanbulkart with fastPay wallet in the prestigious mobile marketing organization Smarties Turkey and EMEA 2019 competitions. In this respect, the Bank received Bronze Award in “Mobile Payment” category in Smarties Global Awards, Gold Award in “Mobile Payment” category, Silver Award in “Cross Media” category and Award Prize in “Mobile Application” category in Smarties Turkey Awards. In EMEA 2019 Awards, the Bank won the Gold Award in “Mobile Payment Category” and Silver Award in “Mobile Application” category.
- DenizBank Call Center won the “Customer Focus” Jury’s Special Award in the 2nd CX Awards which is organized by Nice Medya and is the only award of call center sector in the field of customer experience in Turkey, with its business processes offering simple, fast and proactive solutions through sales strategies in the field of customer management and accurate identification of customer needs.
- One of the most innovative applications by DenizBank, fastPay made yet another breakthrough in the industry in 2018 besides merchant payment and bill payment options, and included Istanbulkart top-up function in mobile transactions. Carried out in collaboration with Belbim in line with their customer-oriented approach, the project won the Best Mobile Payment Solution Award at PSM Awards 2019.
“Beyler Ben Gidiyorum” is Flooded with Awards
- DenizBank won Silver MIXX Prize in “Real-Time Interaction” category of 8th MIXX Awards Turkey, with its “Beyler Ben Gidiyorum” post shared to celebrate Beşiktaş’s qualification out of Champions League groups. The same project won RED Award in “Best Real-Time Digital Communication” category of Red Awards; and Bronze Prize in Social Media/Real-Time Action – Service category in Crystal Apple Innovation Festival 2018.
- With its social media accounts, DenizBank HR was awarded for the second time the First Prize in “Career” category in Social Media Awards Turkey, held by BoomSonar and Marketing Türkiye.
- In Effie Turkey Advertisement Event Contest organized by the Association of Advertising Agencies and the Association of Advertisers, DenizBank won Bronze Effie Award with its “Deniz’e Çek Gönder” campaign.
- Deniz Faktoring was awarded “Aon Best Employer” by Aon Hewitt, one of the leading human resources and management advisory firms in the world.
- DenizBank CEO Hakan Ateş was awarded “Gentleman Banking honorary award” by Gentleman Türkiye magazine.
- DenizBank’s “Credit X” work, which brings a new perspective to targeted advertising, won Innovation in Marketing Award in BAI Global Innovation Awards.
- DenizBank won the second place in “Corporate Social Responsibility – Social, Sustainable, Responsible Banking” category of EFMA DMI Awards 2018, with its Heralds of Digital Change project focused on supporting integration of technology into agriculture sector and encouraging young population unwilling to continue agricultural activities.
- DenizBank’s annual report titled “We have created unforgettable masterpieces over the past 20 years” became Silver Winner at 2018 International ARC Awards / “Banks : International” category.
- According to research of Turkey’s Top 500 Companies by Capital magazine, DenizBank was awarded with the Vodafone Digitization Award.
- DenizBank Payment Systems and Non-Branch Channels Group won the first place in ”The Bank Contributing the Highest Proportional Growth in MasterCard Portfolio”, “The Campaign Most Effectively Using Visa Sponsorship Values” and “Innovation of the Year Award in MasterCard Awards” categories.
- In Capital Markets Awards, DenizYatırım was granted the Most Innovative Capital Market Award with Investor Protection and Incentive Practices used in public offerings.
- In Visa – Visionist 2017, DenizBank Retail Credit Cards received the Grand Award in category “The Campaign Most Effectively Using Sponsorship Values” with Rio Olympics Sales Campaign.
- In Visa – Visionist 2017, DenizBank Retail Credit Cards received the Grand Award in category “The Campaign Most Effectively Using Sponsorship Values” with Rio Olympics Sales Campaign.
- DenizBak has been listed among 23 pioneers in Turkey in Total Digital Index Score comprised of Digital Strategy, Digital Operational Excellence and Digital Services criteria and ranked the first in Turkey in the field of Digital Services with an average service ratio of 98% while the banking sector’s average was 81%.
- With its social media accounts, DenizBank HR was awarded the First Prize in “Career” category in Social Media Awards Turkey, which was held for the first time this year by BoomSonar and Marketing Türkiye.
- DenizBank won the first prizes in “Best HR Strategy Overseas” and “Most Innovative HR Technologies” categories in HR Excellence Awards 2017, the most prestigious organization of England in the field of human resources.
- DenizBank was awarded in “Quality Assurance Operations” and “Professional Promotion Operations” categories in Awareness Awards Ceremony arranged by Internal Audit Institute of Turkey (TİDE).
- DenizBank won the first place with “Everybody Wins” application in Delivery Channels category of The Banker Tech Projects of The Year Awards.
- DenizBank was awarded Silver Prize in “The Most Innovative, Groundbreaking Bank” category in 2017 Innovation Awards which is defined as the innovation arena of global banking sector and was applied to by 183 financial institutions from 59 countries in total with more than 467 projects in 10 categories. DenizBank won the first place in “Best Product/Service” category, which is the most prestigious category of the contest, with “Deniz’den Toprağa” mobile application introduced to increase technology-based efficiency and offered free of charge to all users regardless of whether they are customers of the Bank or not. Moreover, DenizBank was entitled to Bronze Prizes in “Internal Effectiveness and Employee Motivation” category with “Çözüm Buldum” application and in “Digital Marketing” category with “Görünen Adam”, an online series which integrates an advertisement character into a scenario for the first time in Turkey.
- With its “Smart Labor Management” project developed in cooperation with Intertech, the Bank’s technology base, DenizBank was awarded in “Innovation in Internal Processes” category of Global Banking Innovation Awards organized by the Bank Administration Institute (BAI) of USA.
- With “Mobilization of Branch Sales Force”, DenizBank received the first prize at Eye on Innovation Awards in “Most Innovative Cost Saving Initiative” category organized by Gartner, one of the world’s most prestigious research and consultancy companies. DenizBank further succeeded to be the runner-up among all global banks in “Most Innovative Digital Business Model” category with its “fastPay-Qapel” fintech business collaboration project.
- Repeating the great success it accomplished in 2014 at BAI Global Banking Innovation Awards, DenizBank was announced the “Most Innovative Bank of the Year”. With its recognition in 2015 as “The Global Innovator of the Year” at EFMA & Accenture Innovation Awards, DenizBank thus marked ground-breaking achievement by receiving the grand prize in the global platforms 3 times in 3 years.
- With more than 15 innovative products and services developed in 2016, DenizBank was granted the Bronze Award in “The Global Innovator of the Year” category by EFMA Accenture, the most prestigious organization of the global financial sector.
- Providing service to a wide range of customers with its well established structure in Austria and Germany, DenizBank AG was granted “Excellent Customer Orientation” award for the second time by Financial Marketing Association of Austria thanks to its customer oriented service approach.
- DenizBank’s innovative solutions in internet of things received the “Model Bank” award in the category of “Digital Banking Transformation” by Celent.
- At the “Global Finance Names the Innovators 2016” innovation award contest, organized by Global Finance, one of the most well-known publication and awards authorities of the financial world, DenizBank received the first prize with “Mobilization of the Sales Force” project in “Organizational Innovation” under “Transaction Services” category and proved its innovative vision in digital transformation once again.
- With its Fast Track Loan Service for SMEs, DenizBank SME Banking received the Gold Stevie Award in Marketing Solution category at the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service organized for the 10th time this year by Stevie Awards, one of the most prestigious global awards organizations.
- Following the 2015 Reputation and Brand Value Performance Evaluation research carried out by Marketing Turkey journal, the leading publication of the marketing industry, and AKADEMETRE, prominent with its achievements in consumer research, the public jury rewarded DenizBank as the “institution which grew its reputation the most” in the banking sector.
- 20 awards at the Stevies*
- With its sales and customer satisfaction oriented approaches in the banking sector, DenizBank was granted 6 gold, 6 silver and 7 bronze awards in “Awards for Sales and Customer Service” in which more than 2.000 corporations from 65 countries competed and which was held by Stevie Awards, one of the most prestigious global award organizations.
- With the high scores it obtained in the evaluation of the judges, DenizBank won “Grand Stevie” award granted only to the most valuable companies and was granted 20 awards in total. The bank was also the only institution that won the most gold awards among all participants with its activities in one country.
- DenizBank won MPE “Mobile Payment” Award with fastPay
- DenizBank's innovative payment system application fastPay won the ”Mobile Payment” award at the Merchant Payment Ecosystem Awards.
- Deniz Academy Award
- Continuing its activities as the development center of DenizBank employees, Deniz Academy received the Bronze Award in “Best impact of Corporate University on implementation of business strategies of the organization” category at the contest organized by the Paris based Global Council of Corporate Universities which offers a prestigious platform where all intercontinental universities share their experiences.
- Gold Effie Award
- Breaking new grounds in the sector thanks to the support given to agriculture, DenizBank won a Gold Effie in the category of “differentiating locally” within the 2015 Effie Turkey Advertising Effectiveness Competition known as the Oscars of advertising.
- DenizBank AG Award
- Providing service to a wide range of customers with its well established structure in Austria and Germany, DenizBank AG was granted “Excellent Customer Orientation” award by the Financial Marketing Association of Austria thanks to its service approach that enhances customer experience.
- EFMA Awards
- DenizBank received the second prize in Most Disruptive Innovation Award with direct access to e-government gate Project and first prize in the Global Innovator category with e-government gate, Kumsal, ATM Optimizer and Deniz Shell Projects from EFMA (European Financial Management Association), one of the major institutions of finance and banking industry in the European Union.
- TİDE Award
- DenizBank received the “Corporate Awareness” award at the TİDE (The Institute of Internal Auditing- Turkey) awards.
- Those who add value to Turkey Award granted to Hakan Ateş
- Thanks to his works adding value to the business world, culture and arts, DenizBank CEO Hakan Ateş was granted the “Those who Add Value to Turkey” award presented by Bahçeşehir University in 2015 for the fifth time to those who orient education and development, contribute to the national economy, art legacy, promotion and recognition of our country.
Gold Stevie Awards:
- Customer Service Department of the Year
- Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing Program of the Year
CRM and Customer Satisfaction Group:
- Business Intelligence Solution
- Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year
- E-Commerce Customer Service Award
Silver Stevie Awards:
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 seats)
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service
- Relationship Management Solution
- Sales Department of the Year
- Relationship Management Solution
- Best Use of Technology in Sales
Bronze Stevie Awards:
- Telesales Team of the Year
- Sales Growth Achievement of the Year
- National Sales Team of the Year
- Field Sales Team of the Year
- Award for Innovation in Sales
Product and Portfolio Management
- Collaboration Solution
- Business Development Achievement of the Year
- MasterCard Innovation Award for DenizBank SME Card
- DenizBank has been granted the MasterCard Innovation Award by MasterCard, one of the major institutions in international payment systems, thanks to its innovative product for SMEs – the SME Card.
- Sustainable Achievement Gold Award
- With its “Island of Deniz” advertisement concept, DenizBank received the “Sustainable Achievement Gold Award” at the 2014 Effie Turkey Advertising Effectiveness Competition, organized by the Association of Advertising Agencies and Association of Advertisers
- Golden Compass Special Award for Deniz TV
- Deniz TV, which offers a faster, easier and cost efficient training and internal communication platform for 15.000 Sailors of DenizBank in 81 cities and 700 branches, was awarded the Golden Compass Special Award.
- Two major international awards to DenizBank: “Best Customer Focus” and “Best Organizational Communication” in Business Process Management
- The Business Process Management (BPM) which was launched by DenizBank in line with its customer satisfaction goal and which covers all business processes and defines the ownership of these processes, was granted two major international awards.
- The program was granted the “Best Organizational Communication Award” by the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) and the “Best Customer Focus Award” by “The Best Business Awards”, another global prestigious organization.
- International Excellence Award to DenizBank HR Management
- DenizBank received the first prize at HR Excellence Awards 2014, the prestigious organization of the United Kingdom in Best HR Strategy from Overseas category, for which companies throughout the world had been nominated.
- DenizBank and Intertech brought home 9 awards at the Stevie Awards
- Thanks to its innovative approaches in banking sector, DenizBank was granted 3 gold and 6 bronze awards in “International Business Awards” organized by Stevie Awards, one of the most prestigious global organizations of the business world in which banks from Turkey and participants from over 60 countries competed.
Applications that won Gold Stevie
- Best New Product or Service of the Year: Intertech – “Inter-Collect”
- Best New Product or Service of the Year: Intertech –“Inter-Dashboard”
- Customer Service Team of the Year: DenizBank Contact Center – “DNA of Excellent Customer Experience”
Applications that won Bronze Stevie
- Best New Product or Service of the Year: DenizBank Customer Relations Management Group- “CRM Revolution”
- Best New Product or Service of the Year: DenizBank Customer Relations Management Group- “Social Customer Services”
- Most Innovative Company of the Year in Europe: DenizBank Organization Group – “Business Process Management Excellence Program”
- Best New Product or Service of the Year: DenizBank Digital Generation Banking – “fastPay”
- Best Electronic Commerce Solution: DenizBank Digital Generation Banking – “fastPay”
- Product Development/Management Department or Team of the Year: DenizBank Digital Generation Banking – “fastPay”
- DenizBank received the first prize at EFMA with fastPay
- DenizBank's innovative payment solution fastPay came first in “Best Customer Experience” category in EFMA Accenture Distribution and Marketing Innovation Awards, one of the most prestigious awards in global financial sector.
- BAI Most Innovative Bank of the Year Award
- DenizBank received the “Most Innovative Bank of the Year” award at 2014 BAI Banking Innovation Awards, granted by the US based Bank Administration Institute (BAI) and American Bankers Association (ABA), which are the most prestigious institutions in the banking administration sphere of financial services industry worldwide.
- In the contest to which a total of 105 financial institutions, 8 of which from Turkey, applied with more than 220 projects, DenizBank was the only institution to represent Turkey in the finale with 5 innovation projects in 3 different categories.
- DenizBank was named as the “Bank of the Year in Turkey”
- DenizBank was granted the “Bank of the Year in Turkey Award” by The Banker, the UK based prestigious magazine of the financial sector.
- DenizBank Private Banking is named as the best in Turkey
- DenizBank Private Banking which provides multi-dimensional and tailor-made services to customers has been awarded “Best Private Bank of Turkey” in 2014 by Global Banking and Finance Review, an internationally prestigious publication in the finance world.