You should be careful about the following issues for your safety:
- Do not share your DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card password with third parties including the DenizBank personnel. Remember that password responsibility is on the cardholder.
- For DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card, do not use passwords containing the same or consecutive numbers.
- While setting your DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card password, do not choose easy-to-predict or obvious numbers such as your birth year or birth date (day/month).
- Do not write the password you have set for DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card on the back or front of your card.
- You can always consult our branches or reach our Online Banking through the number 0850 222 0 800 and press 4 to receive support for any concerns or questions regarding the DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card and their passwords.
- In cases where your DenizBank ATM Card or DenizBank Credit Card is stolen, lost or used out of your information and will, immediately inform the Lost/Stolen Line through the Online Telephone Banking line 0850 222 0 800 (by pressing 3) for your own safety.
- In case your card is stuck within the ATM, if possible, do not leave the ATM and call 0850 222 0 800 Online Telephone Banking to have your card deactivated. Your new card will be delivered to you at the earliest convenience.
- Do not trust people around the ATM offering help to you. Do not accept help from anybody.