The information is shared through the following means: material disclosures, financial statements and their footnotes, annual and interim reports, the web page, press releases, press conferences, press statements, informational and promotional documents, newspaper announcements, and seminars.
Depending on whether it is an insider or continuous information, the disclosures are prepared as drafted in the Communiqué in the designated time frames by the Investor Relations and Financial Communication Department under the supervision of the Executive Vice President of the Financial Affairs Group. These are sent to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP) after being signed by those with e-signatures in charge of the information function. The disclosures can be accessed through KAP's website (www.kap.gov.tr) or our Bank website (www.denizbank.com). The important disclosures are also published in English on our Bank website.
Financial Statements and Reports:
Financial statements and reports are prepared within the framework of BRSA and CMB regulations, Turkish Accounting Standards, and Turkish Financial Reporting Standards, and disclosed after going through an independent audit or independent limited audit and being sent to KAP within designated time frames. Financial statements and reports are also sent to the CMB, the BRSA, the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT), and the Banks Association of Turkey (TBB). After their publication on KAP, the reports can also be accessed on our Bank website.
Year-end financial statements and reports are announced in the Trade Registry Gazette by the end of April following the relevant year. In addition, year-end financial reports are sent to the Official Gazette without footnotes within seven days of this announcement.
Annual and Interim Reports:
Annual and interim reports are prepared within the framework of the procedures and principles specified in the BRSA's "Regulation on the Principles and Procedures Concerning the Preparation of and Publishing Annual Report by Banks" and the CMB's relevant communiqués. The Annual Reports mainly contain the following information. Interim Reports, however, contain significant events in the interim period, their impact on the financial statements, and significant risks and uncertainties regarding these issues for the rest of the fiscal period.
- Historical development of the Bank
- Message from the Chairman of the Board and the CEO
- Amendments made in Articles of Association during the period and reasons for them
- The Bank's position in the sector
- Capital and Shareholder structure
- Information on subsidiaries
- Resumes of the members of the Board and Senior Management
- Information on committees
- Summary financial information on activity results
- Information on financial status, profitability and solvency
- Rating information
- Information on Internal Audit, internal control, compliance, and risk management
- Risk management policies
- Information on Profit Distribution
- Donations made within the period
- Information on support services received
- Summary Board Report submitted to the General Assembly
- Financial statements and reports
- Assessments of the Audit Committee
- Corporate Governance Compliance Report
Through its website in Turkish and English, our Bank aims to ensure that investors and other relevant parties can access accurate and up-to-date information in an easy and cost-efficient way. Information published on DenizBank website:
- Trade registry information,
- The most recent shareholder and management structure, information on stocks,
- The dates and numbers of Trade Registry Gazettes showing the latest version of the Bank's articles of association and the amendments,
- Material disclosures
- Annual and interim reports
- Financial statements and reports (consolidated/unconsolidated)
- Rating information
- Prospectus and public offering circular
- Agenda, minutes, list of participants and proxy forms of the General Assembly meeting
- Information on internal control system and risk management
- Information on the Bank's subsidiaries and participations
- Resumes of the Board members
- Resumes of the CEO and the members of Senior Management
- Human Resources, Profit Distribution, Information, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Compliance policies
- Ethical rules
- Corporate Governance Compliance Report
- List of people with access to Insider Information
- Press releases
Press statements are made through written or visual media when deemed necessary or after evaluating the requests of relevant institutions. Statements are made by the Chairman of the Board, the CEO, or bank directors appointed by these persons according to the subject matter. Employees other than those authorized cannot make any statements on behalf of the bank. Financial information used in press statements consists of the most recent information disclosed within the framework of legislation and regulations. In meetings, introductions, and announcements on matters resulting in the obligation to make material disclosures, necessary material disclosures are made before or simultaneously with the meeting, introduction, or announcement in a way to provide equal information. As for false news and rumors appearing in the press that do not require any material disclosure, a correction statement is published by the organization that released the news, or a new press announcement is made for information.
Press releases are published at least once every three months to evaluate our Bank's financial situation, to frequently share important developments about our Bank (public offering, increase in rating, a new area of activity, etc.) with the public, and to inform stakeholders in the fastest and most up-to-date way. Press releases on financials are disclosed to the press following the publication of the reports on KAP. Press releases are also prepared for new products, special offers, and events.
Seminars are organized by our Bank's Chief Economist to inform sectoral and regional investors, customers, and the public. In the meetings where representatives of various sectors participate, information is provided through presentations and question and answer sessions.
Informational and Promotional Documents:
The Bank may hold meetings to inform analysts, shareholders, credit agencies, rating agencies, corporate investors, and other stakeholders when deemed necessary or upon requests. The meetings are not held based on a specific schedule, their frequency and timing are determined as needed. The meetings can be held face-to-face, by means of teleconference or video-conference. Information disclosed verbally or in writing to institutions or persons with no confidentiality agreement with the Bank consists of information available in the publicly disclosed financial statements, as well as information provided in annual reports and not classified as confidential business information. In this context, it is possible for other parties to access this information. If necessary, information is provided via e-mail.
Announcements made via the Turkish Trade Registry Gazette and Daily Newspapers:
As required by the Banking Law, CMB, Turkish Commercial Code, and our Articles of Association; announcements regarding the General Assembly, annual financial statements and reports, capital increase, and profit distribution are made both via the Trade Registry Gazette and daily newspapers. In addition, annual financial statements and reports are announced in the Trade Registry Gazette and the Official Gazette in accordance with the designated periods.