Inflation Indexed TL Time Deposit
Return Opportunity above the Inflation Rate
Plus with the Advantage of Zero Withholding for Maturities Over 1 Year!
With Inflation Indexed TL Time Deposit, you can get a return above the inflation rate without risking your initial capital for your TL savings.
- With this product, you can get an interest return above the inflation rate without risking your principal amount.
- You can open an account with minimum TL 10,000 and a maturity over 3 months.
- You can also benefit from the zero withholding advantage by opening an account with a minimum maturity of 366 days.
- At the end of the maturity term, an additional margin determined at the beginning of the maturity will be added on the CPI rate and compared with the promised fixed interest rate. If the promised fixed interest rate is higher than the final interest rate calculated as indicated below, the fixed interest rate will be applied on your savings; and if it is lower, the final interest rate will be applied.
- 92-180 Day Maturity: The initial Fixed Interest Rate will be compared with the CPI + Additional Margin.
- 181-365 Day Maturity: The initial Fixed Interest Rate will be compared with the CPI + Additional Margin.
- 366-370 Day Maturity: The initial Fixed Interest Rate will be compared with the CPI + Additional Margin.**
- It is not possible to add/ deposit money to the account outside the maturity date.
- Withdrawal can be made at most 3 times from the account during the maturity term. After the withdrawal transaction, minimum TL 10,000 shall remain in the account.
- TL 150,000 of time deposit accounts are under the guarantee of Savings Deposit Insurance Fund.
|Inflation Indexed TL Time Deposit Table
|Balance Lower Limit
|Maturity Lower Limit
|Maturity Upper Limit
|Fixed Interest Rate
*The interest rates indicated are annual, gross and simple interest rates. This pricing may be changed by the Bank according to the conditions of the day. The final interest rate to be charged on the principal of the investor at the end of the maturity term will be determined by adding the margin determined by the Bank at the beginning of the maturity to the CPI rate.
**The annual inflation rate used in the product is the CPI inflation data, and the most recent annual CPI change rate announced by the Turkish Statistical Institute is used as the reference data source. When calculating this rate, the change rate of the same month of the previous year should be taken into consideration. In calculating the most current CPI rate, the most recent annual rate of change announced 1 day before the end of the maturity date is used.
How can I open an account?
You can open an Inflation Indexed TL Time Deposit Account by visiting the nearest DenizBank Branch.